Tesco Chicken And Gravy Shortcrust Pie 200G
- Energy2044kJ 489kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1022.07kJ (244.54kcal)
- Shortcrust pastry pie filled with chunks of chicken in gravy.
- British Chicken Crumbly pastry filled with succulent chicken in lightly seasoned gravy. Our expert bakers make the pastry for our pies just the way you'd make it at home, giving a delicate shortcrust pastry. The fillings are cooked for tenderness and flavour. The pastry case is the deep filled, topped and milk glazed for a crisp, golden finish.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Chicken (24%), Water, Palm Oil, Onion, Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Chicken Stock, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Tomato Paste, Balsamic Vinegar, Black Treacle, Salt, Dried Skimmed Milk, Black Pepper, Thyme, Bay.
Chicken contains: Chicken Thigh, Chicken Breast.
Chicken Stock contains: Chicken Skin, Water, Chicken Extract (Chicken Extract, Chicken Carcass), Sugar, Chicken, Salt, Cornflour, Chicken Fat, Onion Concentrate.
Balsamic Vinegar contains: Red Wine Vinegar, Grape Must Concentrate
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 25 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 40 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove outer packaging
- Leave in foil tray.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (200g)|
|Energy||1022.07kJ (244.54kcal)||2044.14kJ (489.08kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016