Haig Club Single Grain Scotch Whisky 70Cl
- Single Grain Scotch Whisky
- "Forget everything you thought you knew about Scotch" - Dave Broom, whisky writer. Haig Club is a Single Grain Scotch Whisky developed in partnership with global sporting icon David Beckham and British entrepreneur Simon Fuller. Made at the legendary Cameronbridge distillery in Scotland, the liquid has been crafted using a process that combines grain whisky from three cask types which creates a fresh, clean style that showcases butterscotch and toffee for an ultra-smooth taste. This makes it delicious served neat, over ice or in a crafted cocktail like the Old Fashioned.
- “A pretty damn good whisky from the oldest distilling family in Scotland” - Esquire
- World Whiskies Awards, March 2015
- World's Best Design
- Best New Launch Design
- Best Standard Design
- San Francisco World Whisky Competition 2015
- Silver Medal - Tasting
- Bronze Medal - Design
- Ultimate Beverage Challenge 2015
- Very Good, Strong Recommendation
- Haig Club is built on nearly 400 years of distilling heritage and the House of Haig can trace its whisky producing roots back to the seventeenth century. In 1824 John Haig established the Cameronbridge distillery and it was there that he pioneered the art of producing grain whisky in continuous Coffey and Stein stills - an invention which laid the foundations for the growth and success of the modern Scotch Whisky industry. Haig Club is born of that Haig family legacy of innovation and excellence in whisky making. The Haig Club unique bottle design draws on a history of innovative bottles produced by the House of Haig, including the Haig Dimple Bottle, recognisable the world over. The Haig Club brand was inspired in part by archive materials dating back to the 1920's in which Haig whisky was advertised as "The clubman's whisky".
- Haig Club is an ultra-smooth spirit with delicious notes of butterscotch and toffee. Created, crafted and perfected in partnership with David Beckham
- Gold winner of the 2015 Spirits International Prestige Awards
- A soft aroma of butterscotch and toffee, a rich creamy taste and a clear, golden amber liquid
- Enjoyable served neat, over ice or in a crafted cocktail like an Old Fashioned
- Made at the legendary Cameronbridge Distillery in Scotland, Haig Club has been expertly crafted by distiller and blender Chris Clark, using a unique process that combines grain whisky from three different cask types
- Haig Club opens up the Scotch Category to new people as a result of its ultra-smooth flavour
- Pack size: 700ml
- This stunning single grain has a fresh, clean style showcasing butterscotch -smooth tropical fruit and slick, spicy backing harmonies; it's a smooth, sophisticated new take on Scotch that's perfect to sip over ice or as the heart of light long drink.
Region of Origin