- Gold winner of the 2015 Spirits International Prestige Awards
- A soft aroma of butterscotch and toffee, a rich creamy taste and a clear, golden amber liquid
- Enjoyable served neat, over ice or in a crafted cocktail like an Old Fashioned
- The ultra-smooth flavour of Haig Club makes it appealing to new whisky drinkers.
- Haig Club is an ultra-smooth spirit with delicious notes of butterscotch and toffee. Created, crafted and perfected in partnership with David Beckham
- Made at the legendary Cameronbridge Distillery in Scotland, Haig Club has been expertly crafted by distiller and blender Chris Clark, using a unique process that combines grain whisky from three different cask types
- "Forget everything you thought you knew about Scotch" - Dave Broom, whisky writer. Haig Club is a single grain Scotch whisky developed in partnership with global sporting icon David Beckham and British entrepreneur Simon Fuller. Made at the legendary Cameronbridge distillery in Scotland, the liquid has been crafted using a process that combines grain whisky from three cask types which creates a fresh, clean style that showcases butterscotch and toffee for an ultra-smooth taste. This makes it delicious served neat, over ice or in a crafted cocktail like the Old Fashioned.
- A Scotch designed for our modern world but built on tradition and heritage
- Aged in three cask types: refill casks, fresh ex-bourbon American oak casks and specially rejuvenated casks
- Butterscotch-smooth tropical fruit and slick, spicy base notes - like a tropical fruit salad, complex but with a fresh clean balance
- Neat, on the rocks or in delicious cocktails.
- Haig Club is built on nearly 400 years of distilling heritage and the House of Haig can trace its whisky-producing roots back to the seventeenth century. In 1824 John Haig established the Cameronbridge distillery where he pioneered the art of producing grain whisky in continuous Coffey and Stein stills - an invention which laid the foundations for the growth and success of the modern Scotch Whisky industry. Haig Club is born of that Haig family legacy of innovation and excellence in whisky making. The Haig Club unique bottle design draws on a history of innovative bottles produced by the House of Haig, including the Haig Dimple Bottle, recognisable the world over. The Haig Club brand was inspired in part by archive materials dating back to the 1920's in which Haig whisky was advertised as "The clubman's whisky".
- This stunning single grain has a fresh, clean style showcasing butterscotch-smooth tropical fruit and slick, spicy base notes; it's a smooth, sophisticated new take on Scotch that's perfect to sip over ice or as the heart of light long drink. Haig Club New Old Fashioned, Haig Clubhouse Soda.
- Made at the Cameronbridge distillery in Scotland
- Pack size: 70CL
- The versatile liquid of Haig Club means both whisky experts and those who have never tried Scotch whisky love the liquid
- Diageo, Lakeside Drive, London, NW10 7HQ
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021