- Single Grain Scotch Whisky
- "Forget everything you thought you knew about Scotch" - Dave Broom, whisky writer. Haig Club is a Single Grain Scotch Whisky developed in partnership with global sporting icon David Beckham and British entrepreneur Simon Fuller. Made at the legendary Cameronbridge distillery in Scotland, the liquid has been crafted using a process that combines grain whisky from three cask types which creates a fresh, clean style that showcases butterscotch and toffee for an ultra-smooth taste. This makes it delicious served neat, over ice or in a crafted cocktail like the Old Fashioned.
- “A pretty damn good whisky from the oldest distilling family in Scotland” - Esquire
- World Whiskies Awards, March 2015
- World's Best Design
- Best New Launch Design
- Best Standard Design
- San Francisco World Whisky Competition 2015
- Silver Medal - Tasting
- Bronze Medal - Design
- Ultimate Beverage Challenge 2015
- Very Good, Strong Recommendation
- Haig Club is built on nearly 400 years of distilling heritage and the House of Haig can trace its whisky producing roots back to the seventeenth century. In 1824 John Haig established the Cameronbridge distillery and it was there that he pioneered the art of producing grain whisky in continuous Coffey and Stein stills - an invention which laid the foundations for the growth and success of the modern Scotch Whisky industry. Haig Club is born of that Haig family legacy of innovation and excellence in whisky making. The Haig Club unique bottle design draws on a history of innovative bottles produced by the House of Haig, including the Haig Dimple Bottle, recognisable the world over. The Haig Club brand was inspired in part by archive materials dating back to the 1920's in which Haig whisky was advertised as "The clubman's whisky".
- Haig Club is an ultra-smooth spirit with delicious notes of butterscotch and toffee. Created, crafted and perfected in partnership with David Beckham
- Gold winner of the 2015 Spirits International Prestige Awards
- A soft aroma of butterscotch and toffee, a rich creamy taste and a clear, golden amber liquid
- Enjoyable served neat, over ice or in a crafted cocktail like an Old Fashioned
- Made at the legendary Cameronbridge Distillery in Scotland, Haig Club has been expertly crafted by distiller and blender Chris Clark, using a unique process that combines grain whisky from three different cask types
- Haig Club opens up the Scotch Category to new people as a result of its ultra-smooth flavour
- Pack size: 70cl
- This stunning single grain has a fresh, clean style showcasing butterscotch -smooth tropical fruit and slick, spicy backing harmonies; it's a smooth, sophisticated new take on Scotch that's perfect to sip over ice or as the heart of light long drink.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Preparation and Usage
- Haig Club New Old Fashioned
- The ritual for this classic cocktail is reversed, with the drinker stirring & diluting the cocktail to perfection.
- Ingredients: 60ml Haig Club, 10ml Sweet Vermouth (or alternatively any other sweet dessert or aromatised wine), 2 dashes orange bitters.
- Garnish: Lemon Twist & a cherry
- Glass: Old Fashioned Glass
- Method: Fill an old fashioned glass with ice. Pour all ingredients over ice into the glass. Stir until it has reached your preferred dilution. Garnish with a lemon twist and cherry, try to leave the garnish close to the surface to enhance the cocktail's aroma.
- Alcohol content: 2.5 units.
- Clubhouse Soda
- A modern twist on the classic Whisky & Soda, brought up to date with your choice of aromatic bitters to suit every Haig Club drinker.
- Ingredients: 50ml Haig Club, soda water, Original/Ginger bitters, Orange Blossom Water or Rosewater, lemon and mint.
- Garnish: Lemon wedge and a sprig of mint.
- Glass: Highball
- Method: Pour Haig Club into an ice-filled highball glass. Top with soda and two dashes of Original/Ginger bitters, Orange Blossom Water or Rosewater. Garnish with a lemon wedge and mint.
- Alcohol content: 2.0 units.
- Neat, on the rocks or in other delicious cocktails
Name and address
- Cameron Bridge Distillery,
- Cameron Bridge Distillery,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019