- Energy1187kJ 283kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1771.44kJ (422.31kcal)
- Sponge cake filled with raspberry jam and frosting, covered and decorated with frosting and chocolate flavour decorations.
- Hand decorated Filled with raspberry jam and frosting for a delicate sponge cake Each rose is hand piped to create the perfect bouquet for a special occasion.
Frosting (43%), Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Egg, Raspberry Jam (5%), Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil, Humectants (Glycerol), Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Water, Palm Stearin (Palm), Dried Skimmed Milk, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate, Soya Lecithins), Whey Powder (Milk), Milk Sugar, ND (Wheat Flour, Sorbitol, Enzymes, Ethanol, Citric Acid), Salt, Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate), Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Flavouring, Colour (Beetroot Red).
Frosting contains: Sugar (Icing Sugar), Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Glucose Syrup, Palm Stearin (Palm), Humectants (Glycerol), Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids), Flavouring, Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate), Colours (Beetroot Red, Beta-Carotene), ND (Sorbitol, Ethanol, Citric Acid), Invert Sugar Syrup, Sucrose, Safflower Concentrate, Spirulina Concentrate, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid).
Raspberry Jam contains: Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Sugar, Water, Raspberry Purée, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Trisodium Citrate, Tricalcium Citrate), Gelling Agent (Pectin), Colour (Anthocyanins), Flavouring, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
- Remove acetate collar before cutting. Place cake still on its board on a firm surface. Hold the cake and with a long clean serrated sharp knife, cut the cake into slices using a sawing action. It is important to keep the knife clean between cuts.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||67g of cake|
|Energy||1771.44kJ (422.31kcal)||1186.86kJ (282.95kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016