A typical steak fried then trimmed of fat contains
- 6%of the reference intake
- 5%of the reference intake
- 7%of the reference intake
- 2%of the reference intake
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 824kJ (198kcal)
- T.FIN 4 THIN CUT BEEF STEAKS 400G
- Load up a hot sandwich, healthy stir fry or other quick and easy meals with our
- thin beef steak, matured longer on the bone and for at least 28 days
- altogether. Tesco’s delicious Finest beef comes from younger cattle raised on
- Red Tractor quality assured farms in Britain, and is trimmed to our highest
- standard by skilled butchers. Farms supplying our beef have standards of
- quality, animal husbandry and welfare informed by the Tesco Livestock Code of
- Serves 3 4 people. Shallow fry and get inspired by our sizzling steak recipes
- at http://realfood.tesco.com/
- TENDER & DELICATE
- Pack size: 400G
Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
|Typical Values||100g as sold contains||A typical steak fried then trimmed of fat (68g) contains|
|Energy||824kJ (198kcal)||477kJ (113kcal)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022