Ella's Kitchen Stage 1.5 Bubble And Squeak 120G
- Bubble + Squeak
- My dad made a promise to me and my brother Paddy that he would only use stuff in our products that is full of goodness. I told him everything also has to taste great and he agreed
- Ella x
- P.S. let's be friends
- Sign up at ellaskitchen.co.uk
- Hello, I'm a yummy mix of organic creamed potatoes, cabbage, butter beans + veg. My ingredients are perfect for encouraging babies to explore more new tastes.
- Who am I made for? I'm great for babies ready to explore thicker textures and my ingredients are suitable from 6 months. The Government advises that foods containing protein should only be introduced to a baby's diet after 6 months. I'm suitable for vegetarians too.
- I'm Organic
- Thick puree
- No added sugar or salt - I contain naturally occurring sugars
- No chunks and nothing artificial
- Just yummy organic food for babies
- I'm suitable for vegetarians too
- Pack size: 120g
- No added sugar or salt
Organic Vegetable Stock 35% (Water and Organic Vegetables: Carrots, Parsnips + Swedes), Organic Potatoes 26%, Organic Cabbage 12%, Organic Butter Beans 9%, Organic Leeks 8%, Organic Whole <strong>Milk</strong> 8%, Organic Unsalted Butter (<strong>Milk</strong>) 2%, Organic Turmeric <0.1%, Organic Peppercorns <0.1%, Other Stuff 0%
Keep me in a cupboard., Once opened I can be kept in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
I'm produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Using me: Squeeze me into a bowl or straight onto a spoon. To warm me, stand me in hot water and check I'm not too hot. Always test my temperature before feeding me to your baby. Never put my pouch in the microwave.
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
- Call us on +44 (0)845 26 25 221
- Freepost Ella's Kitchen
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 36
Warning: My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
120 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||per pack|
|-of which saturates||1.0g||1.2g|
|-of which sugars||1.7g||2.0g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016