- Energy1269kJ 306kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 954.10kJ (229.70kcal)
- Fresh Class A skin on chicken thighs.
- From Trusted British Farms. Our chickens are reared by selected farmers in spacious barns with daylight and bales to encourage natural behaviours and ensure their wellbeing.
Keep refrigerated below 4ºC., Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer before serving.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods
- Wash hands after touching raw poultry.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigeratorOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreezeFollow the preparation guidelines aboveNot suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product will contain bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One typical chicken thigh (133g)|
|Energy||954.10kJ (229.70kcal)||1268.95kJ (305.50kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016