Tesco Finest St. Felicien Cheese 180 G
- Energy330kJ 80kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1100.50kJ (266.00kcal)
- Full Fat Soft Cheese made with unpasteurised cows' milk and enriched with pasteurised cream
- Perfect on a cheeseboard, this creamy and unctuous cheese can also be baked with black pepper and honey. Delicious with potatoes or just bread. Perfect to share with friends.
- Contains: Contains milk.
- Contains milk.Allergy Advice! Contains milk
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 3 days and by 'use by' date shown.
using milk from
Number of uses
- Caution: Made using unpasteurised milk.Unsuitable for pregnant women, children, the elderly and those susceptible to infection.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||30g contains|
|Energy||1100.50kJ (266.00kcal)||330.15kJ (79.80kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016