- Energy1215kJ 291kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 972.00kJ (232.50kcal)
- Mature Cheddar cheese mixed with mashed potato and onion in a gluten free cumb coating.
- Mature Cheddar cheese mixed with mashed potato, onion, white sauce and mozzarella, in a gluten free coating
Potato, Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (18%), Onion (14%), Spring Onion, Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (6%), Water, Rice Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Dried Potato, Maize Flour, Gram Flour, Whipping Cream (Milk), Potato Starch, Cornflour, Salt, Black Pepper, Dextrose, Nutmeg, White Pepper, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum).
- Free From: Wheat or Wheat derivatives, Cereals containing Gluten,
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: Fan 160°C, Gas 4, 180°C
Time: 30-35 mins
Instructions: Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- For best results cook from frozen.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One crispbake (125g**)|
|Energy||972.00kJ (232.50kcal)||1215.00kJ (290.62kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016