- A complementary feed for Wild Birds
- A high energy mix of quality suet blended with mealworm. Suitable for block feeders, tables or the ground. Look out for House Sparrows, Blackcap, Long Tailed Tit, Robin and Blackbird. Will attract a wide range of species
Beef Tallow, Wheat Flour, Wheat, Red Dari, Kibbled Maize, Sunflower, Millet, Kibbled Peas, Mealworms
- May contain Nuts.May contain traces of Peanuts
Store in a cool dry place., Feed all year round, Always ensure a good supply of clean water in the feeding area, Keep all feeders and tables clean and remove old food
Number of uses
- Remember this is for the Birds, not for Human Consumption.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||-|
|Energy||2332.69kJ (561.30kcal)||.00kJ (.00kcal)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016