- A complementary feed for wild birds
- A great quality mix for general feeding. Will attract most garden birds. Suitable for seed feeders, tables and the ground. Species: Look out for Chaffinch, Greenfinch, Siskin, Great Tit and Blue Tit.
Wheat, Red Sorghum, Maize, Sunflower Seeds, Peas, Millet
- Contains wheat., May contain Nuts.
Store in a cool dry place., Feeding Guidelines, Feed all year round. Keep all feeders and tables clean and remove old food., Always ensure a good supply of clean water in the feeding area.
Number of uses
- WARNING: Remember this is for the birds, not for human consumption.Allergy Advice: May contain nuts.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||n/a|
|Energy||1540.92kJ (364.24kcal)||.00kJ (.00kcal)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016