- Non-stick greaseproof & baking paper.
- Tesco Non Stick Baking Paper 370mm x 15m
- Lifts off the tray every time you have a bake off.
- Baking paper. 15m approx. 37cm wide approx. Suitable for freezer, microwave and oven. Silicon coated non-stick baking paper for food use. Tesco silicon coated non-stick baking paper has been treated with silicones which repel sticky mixtures, meaning that food can be lifted cleanly from the paper without the need for greasing. It is unbleached and therefore retains its natural colour. Ideas for using Tesco silicon coated non-stick baking paper: - Line cake and sandwich tins with baking paper for easy removal. - Use to separate food portions when freezing. The baking paper will stop them sticking together and allow you to remove what you need without defrosting. - Ideal for lining a baking tray when cooking pizzas, meringues and choux pastry. WARNINGS FLAMMABLE Keep away from babies and young children. Avoid direct contact with naked flames, heating elements and sides of oven. Sharp cutting edge. Do not use fingers to open. Tesco Stores Ltd Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA UK C 2018 Freephone 0800 50 55 55 Mon to Sat 9am to 6pm
- Pack size: 15m
Packed in France
Preparation and Usage
- Suitable for use in oven (up to 220°C), microwave and freezer. To open, insert knife under flap and slide along. To use in the dispenser, ensure the paper unwinds from the bottom of the roll. Pull to required length and tear against the cutting edge, or cut with scissors.
- Keep away from babies and young children.
- Avoid direct contact with naked flames, heating elements and sides of oven.
- Sharp cutting edge. Do not use fingers to open.
Card widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
370mm x 15M
Warning FLAMMABLE. Keep away from babies and young children. Avoid direct contact with naked flames, heating elements and sides of oven. Sharp cutting edge. Do not use fingers to open.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019