- Energy1053kJ 252kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 842kJ / 201kcal
- Fresh Class A seasoned and basted whole chicken. Without giblets.
- From Trusted Farms Cook up an easy roast any day of the week. Our roast in the bag whole chicken is oven ready and seals in flavour for perfect results. This succulent centrepiece is seasoned with thyme and parsley and basted in chicken stock for a flavoursome, hassle free family meal. Just place in the oven and follow the simple cooking instructions. For a crispy skin, baste with the cooking juices after opening the bag. Return to the oven and cook for a further 5 to 10 minutes. Serve with tasty trimmings like our Sticky Chantenay carrots and parsnips recipe. Click the Recipes tab at the top of this page to find our side dish recipes. From trusted farms. Our chickens are reared by selected farmers in spacious barns with daylight and bales to encourage natural behaviours and ensure their wellbeing.
- From Trusted Farms Oven ready and seals in flavour for perfect results
- Pack size: 1.5kg
INGREDIENTS: Chicken (93%)
INGREDIENTS: Chicken (93%), Water, Chicken Extract, Cornflour, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Dried Red Pepper, Parsley, Thyme, Sunflower Oil.
Not suitable for freezing.Keep refrigerated below 4ºC.
Instructions: Temperature: 200, 180, 6
Time: 1 hr 25 mins
Place chicken in ovenable bag into a deep roasting tin (approx. 5cm deep). Cook for 1 hour 5 mins on the middle shelf. Remove from oven, place on a heatproof flat surface and open the bag carefully by slitting down the front of the bag with scissors. Baste the chicken with the cooking juices and return to the oven for 20 mins. Remove from the oven, cover with foil and rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- This product is fully prepared and can be cooked in its packaging.
- For best results, we recommend cooking in the bag.
- Do not pierce or open before cooking.
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer before serving.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in the U.K., using chicken from the U.K.
Preparation and Usage
Make sure the bag does not touch the oven walls, shelves or heating element. Take extra care when opening the bag as steam will escape and the bag will be full of hot cooking juices. The bag may open during cooking and result in cooking juices to seep from the foil tray into the roasting tin.
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 125g|
|Energy||842kJ / 201kcal||1053kJ / 252kcal|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019