Tesco New York Style Pork Rib 460G
- Energy1368kJ 329kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1222kJ / 293kcal
- A slowly cooked, marinated rack of pork ribs with added water and a sachet of tomato, garlic, mustard and chilli sauce.
- Sous Vide. This rack of ribs has been sealed in an air tight bag and slowly cooked to lock in juices and give a succulent texture.
Pork Ribs (78%), Barbecue Sauce (10%), Water, Dried Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Spices (Paprika, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder, Black Pepper, Ginger Powder), Salt, Dried Vegetables (Red Pepper Flakes, Tomato Flake, Onion, Green Pepper), Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Dextrose, Acidity Regulators (Sodium Acetate, Sodium Citrate), Corn Starch, Rice Flour, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Oregano, Colour (Paprika Extract).
Barbecue Sauce contains: Water, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Dried Glucose Syrup, Spirit Vinegar, Corn Starch, Molasses, Salt, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Mustard Seed, Smoked Maltodextrin, Garlic, Chilli Pepper, Oregano, Black Pepper, Clove Extract, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200??C/Fan 180??C/Gas 6 25 mins Place ribs on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, open sauce sachet and pour contents over the ribs coating evenly. Return to oven for a further 5 minutes. For a chargrilled barbecue effect cook as per cooking guidelines above, then place on the barbecue for a further 5 minutes, turning frequently.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging and place sauce sachet to one side.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines aboveNot suitable for cooking from frozen
- Caution: This product will contain bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||4-6 typical ribs (112g)|
|Energy||1222kJ / 293kcal||1368kJ / 329kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019