Tesco 2 Pizza Subs Pepperoni 250G
- Energy1128kJ 269kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 956.20kJ (227.60kcal)
- Baguette bases topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella full fat soft cheese and Emmental medium fat hard cheese and mini pepperoni slices.
- A crispy baguette base topped with mozzarella and Emmental cheese and mini pepperoni slices.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour), Tomato Purée (Tomato Purée, Water), Water, Pepperoni (7%)(Pork, Pork Fat, Salt, Dextrose, Spices[Aniseed, Cumin, Caraway], Sugar, Spice extracts (Chilli, Paprika, Pepper), Antioxidants (Sodium Erythorbate, Extracts of Rosemary), Garlic, Starter Culture, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)), Mozzarella Cheese (5%)(Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Microbial Rennet), Emmental Cheese (5%)(Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Calcium Chloride, Microbial Rennet), Yeast, Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Malted Wheat Flour, Dried Garlic, Spices (Pepper), Enzymes, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid), Starter Culture
- Contains milk, gluten and wheat., May contain celery.For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 16mins Remove all packaging. Place baguettes directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 16 minutes.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
250g e (2 x 125g)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One pizza baguette (118g**)|
|Energy||956.20kJ (227.60kcal)||1128.32kJ (268.57kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016