Uncle Ben's Lemon Chicken Sauce 450G
- Energy333kJ 79kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 296kJ 70kcal
- Lemon sauce with sesame seeds & ginger.
- Serves 4
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 450g
Water, Sugar, Modified Maize Starch, Onion (2.9%), Lemon Juice (2.3%), Ginger (2.2%), Red Pepper (1.5%), Salt, Lemon Grass (0.5%), Natural Flavouring (contains Celery), Spice, Sesame Seeds (0.2%), Colour (Paprika Extract)
After opening, refrigerate for up to 3 days., Best before: see lid.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in EU
Preparation and Usage
- Brown 400g of diced chicken breast in a little oil for 3-4 minutes. Add pak choi and baby corn with the contents of the jar, stir and cook for a further 4-5 minutes. Serve with 500g cooked Uncle Ben's® rice. For healthier twist try with Uncle Ben's® Wholegrain rice and a vegetable of your choice.
Number of uses
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- Mars Food UK Ltd.
- Mars Food UK Ltd,
- 0800 952 1234
450 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per portion (112.5g) (%*)|
|Energy||296kJ 70kcal||333kJ (4%)|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.1g (<1%)|
|of which sugars||11.6g||13.1g (15%)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016