- Energy668kJ 160kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1236kJ / 296kcal
- Breadcrumbs, onions in butter with wild sage seasoned with salt and pepper.
- When it comes to stuffing, sage and onion is a perfect pairing. This rich stuffing is made with aromatic sage and onion sautéed in golden Irish butter. The flavours are left to infuse overnight before the mix is blended with breadcrumbs from Irish loaves. The stuffing is slow baked in small batches for the perfect light yet moist texture.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Onion (23%), Butter (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Yeast, Parsley, Sage (0.2%), Thyme, Pepper, Rosemary, Basil, Marjoram, Oregano, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Contains Wheat, Milk.
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume by "use by" date shown., This product may have been previously frozen and restored to chill temperatures under carefully controlled conditions. Defrosted: It is still suitable for home freezing.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7 30 mins Place foil tray on a baking tray on the middle shelf for 30 minutes, until golden crisp on top. For a more moist stuffing, cover with foil and pierce prior to cooking. Important: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Remove all packaging
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Number of uses
- Defrosted: It is still suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 4 hours in the refrigeratorFollow the preparation guidelines above.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pack (54g)|
|Energy||1236kJ / 296kcal||668kJ / 160kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019