- Energy615kJ 147kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1139.70kJ (272.60kcal)
- Breadcrumbs with onions, butter and sage, seasoned with salt and pepper
- Rev up your roasts or pie toppings and add a savoury kick to sausage roll recipes with our freshly crumbed sage and onion stuffing. A traditional sage and onion blend with butter, onions and specially selected herbs rolled into balls and ready to use. Get Sunday lunch sorted with our Real Food recipe for Roast chicken and all the trimmings.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Onion (22%), Butter (Milk)(Butter (Milk), Salt), Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Yeast, Parsley, Thyme, Sage (0.2%), Rosemary, Basil, Pepper, Marjoram, Oregano, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume by "use by" date shown., This product may have been previously frozen and restored to chill temperatures under carefully controlled conditions. Defrosted: It is still suitable for home freezing.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7 18 mins Place balls on a baking tray on the middle shelf for 18 minutes, turning half way through cooking.
- Remove all packaging
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Number of uses
- Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.Once defrosted, do not refreeze4
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g||2 Stuffing balls (54g)|
|Energy||1139.70kJ (272.60kcal)||615.44kJ (147.20kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016