- Cough Syrup
- Bronchostop Cough syrup contains a unique formula traditionally used to relieve any cough: dry, tickly, chesty, mucus or catarrh. Sugar-free, alcohol-free and non-drowsy.
- A traditional herbal medicinal product for use in the relief of coughs, such as chesty coughs and dry, tickly, irritating coughs and catarrh, exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy. Always read the leaflet. Voted 2016 Product of the Year Award by consumers themselves.
- Sugar-free, alcohol-free and non-drowsy
- Alcohol & sugar free
- Traditionally used to relieve any cough: dry, tickly, chesty, mucus or catarrh
- Pack size: 120ml
Each 15 ml of Oral Syrup contains the active ingredients: 120 mg of Extract (as Dry Extract) from Thyme Herb (Thymus Vulgaris L. and Thymus Zygis L., Herb) (DER 7-13:1). Extraction Solvent: Water, 830 mg of Extract (as Liquid Extract) from Marshmallow Root (Althaea Officinalis L.) (DER 12-14:1). Extraction Solvent: Water, Also contains: Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate and Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate, See leaflet for further information
Do not store above 25°C. Store in the original package in order to protect the contents from light. Close tightly after use. After opening, use within 4 weeks.
Preparation and Usage
- Read the package leaflet before use.
- For oral use.
- Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years:
- Using the measuring cup provided, 15 ml of syrup to be taken every 4 hours, 4 times per day.
- If required, up to a maximum of 6 doses (90ml) can be taken per day.
- Omega Pharma Limited.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
Do not give to children under 12 years. DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE Do not use if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or allergic to any of the ingredients. Talk to a doctor if symptoms worsen or persist after 7 days. Keep out of sight and reach of children.
120 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019