- Thyme herb dry extract Marshmallow root syrup
- Traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of coughs, such as chesty, dry, tickly, irritating coughs and catarrh exclusively based on long standing use.
- For any cough
- Relieves dry + chesty coughs
- Contains natural herbal extracts
- Alcohol free
- Pack size: 120ml
Each 15ml of Oral Syrup contains the active ingredients: 0.12 g of Dry Extract from Thymus Vulgaris (L.) and Thymus Zygis (L.) Herba (Thyme Herb) (7-13:1). Extraction Solvent: Water, 3.35 g of Marshmallow Root Syrup containing 0.83 g Liquid Extract from Althaea Officinalis (L.) (Marshmallow Root) (DER 1: 12-14). Extraction Solvent: Water, Also contains: Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate, Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate, Xylitol and Raspberry Juice Concentrate (containing Sucrose, Glucose and Fructose)
Do not store above 25°C. Store the bottle in the original package in order to protect from light. Close the bottle tightly after use. After opening, use within 4 weeks.
Preparation and Usage
- Read the package leaflet before use.
- For oral use.
- Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years:
- Using the measuring cup provided, 15 ml syrup to be taken every 4 hours, 4 times per day.
- If required, up to a maximum of 6 doses (90ml) can be taken per day.
- Do not give to children under 12 years.
- DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Talk to a doctor if symptoms worsen or persist after 7 days.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Name and address
- TR Holder:
- Kwizda Pharma GmbH,
- Effingergasse 21,
- Chefaro Ireland Limited.
- Chefaro Ireland Limited.
Do not give to children under 12 years. DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE. Do not use if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or allergic to any of the ingredients. Talk to a doctor if symptoms worsen or persist after 7 days. Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019