Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner 350Ml
- Get hair nourishment, inside and out, with Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner. This Dove conditioner smooths, visibly repairs damage and strengthens against breakage.
- Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner, formulated with Nutri-Keratin Repair Actives, repairs the signs of damage to the hair surface and progressively nourishes deep within the hair strands, making hair stronger, visibly healthier and more beautiful with every wash.
- Caring for heat damaged hair should go beyond removing the outward signs of damage, which is why this Dove conditioner for damaged hair is formulated to nourish and help restore the hair inside as well. Part of the Dove Nutritive Solutions range, it continues to improve the condition of your hair over time. With every wash you're building on your hair's internal strength, leaving it looking and feeling healthier, and keeping it beautiful. After use, your hair will look visibly smoother and more manageable - giving you stronger hair to be proud of.
- How to use:
- After shampooing, work Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner between your hands and then apply to wet hair, smoothing it in from mid-lengths to tips. Make sure every strand is covered by combing it through with your fingers and then rinse it out straight away. This nourishing conditioner is suitable for daily use. For best results use with Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo for healthy looking hair.
- Against breakage vs. non-conditioning shampoo
- Visibly repairs signs of surface hair damage
- Deeply nourishes damaged hair, for comprehensive benefits, use with Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo
- Nutri-Keratin Repair Actives help repair damage deep inside hair
- Makes hair feel smoother, helps detangling and improves manageability
- Gives both instant and progressive results with continuous use
- Suitable for daily use
- Pack size: 350millilitre
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Lactic acid, Parfum, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium chloride, Sodium sulfate, Trehalose, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019