Tesco Tuna Steaks 400G
- Energy521kJ 123kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 579kJ / 136kcal
- Yellowfin Tuna Steaks (Thunnus albacares) in a protective ice glaze.;
- LARGE MEATY FLAKES Carefully cut tuna, frozen for freshness to lock in flavour
INGREDIENTS: Yellowfin Tuna (Fish), Water.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: 160°C, Gas 4, 180°C
Instructions: For best results oven cook from frozen. 180°C / Fan 160°C / Gas 4 24-26 mins Oven Brush steak lightly with olive oil on both sides, place in kitchen foil add a tablespoon of water. Wrap loosely and place onto a pre-heated baking tray on middle shelf of a pre-heated oven for 24-26 minutes. Stand for 1 minute and serve .
Instructions: Grill from frozen Place the steaks on kitchen foil in the base of the grill pan and brush both sides with a little olive oil. Place under a pre-heated grill for 20 minutes. Turn once halfway during cooking.
Instructions: Fry from defrost Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a shallow non-stick frying pan. Pan-fry the steak over a medium heat for 6-8 minutes turning once half way through cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove all packaging
the Indian Ocean
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in a refrigerator.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
400g e (net of ice glaze)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One typical tuna steak (90g)|
|Energy||579kJ / 136kcal||521kJ / 123kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016