Tesco Free From 2 Ham Hock And Cheddar Cheese Crisp Bakes 270G
- Energy1164kJ 278kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 931kJ / 222kcal
- Shredded ham hock mixed with mashed potato, Cheddar cheese and onion, in a gluten free coating.
- Shredded ham hock mixed with cheese and onion in a gluten free crumb coating.
Ham Hock (25%), Potato, Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (10%), Red Onion, Spring Onion, Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Water, Rice Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Dried Potato, Maize Flour, Gram Flour, Whipping Cream (Milk), Potato Starch, Cornflour, Salt, Dextrose, Pepper, White Pepper, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum).
Ham Hock contains: Pork, Water, Salt, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)
- Free From: Cereals containing Gluten, Wheat or Wheat derivatives,
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: Fan 160°C, Gas 4, 180°C
Time: 30-35 mins
Instructions: Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- For best results cook from frozen.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||931kJ / 222kcal||1164kJ / 278kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016