Tesco Finest 10 Gyoza Selection 230G
- Energy193kJ 46kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 878kJ (209kcal)
- 10 chicken, soy, ginger and coriander wrapped in a gyoza pastry. With a soy dip.
- Plump Japanese style dumplings filled with soy, ginger and coriander chicken, with a rich soy dip.
Chicken (34%), Wheat Flour, Soy Dip, Water, Babycorn, Onion, Spring Onion, Sugar, Sesame Oil, Water Chestnut, Garlic, Ginger, Coriander, Coriander Leaf, Cornflour, Palm Oil, Salt, Soya Bean, Fructose Syrup, Soy Dip contains: Water, Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Soya Bean, Wheat Flour, Salt, Sesame Oil, Rice, Alcohol, Cornflour
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
|Step||650 Watt||750 Watt||850 Watt|
|Heat on full power||800W 2 mins||900W 2 mins|
Instructions: Place gyoza on a plate, cover with cling film and pierce the film.
Heat on full power for 2 minutes (800W/900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Serve with dip.
- Remove all packaging and dip.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase
- but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
UK AO008 EC
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each chicken gyoza with dip (22g) contains|
|Energy||878kJ (209kcal)||193kJ (46kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Other Nutrition Information
When heated according to instructions.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016