- Available in different scents, each Lenor Unstoppables fragrance provides an in-wash scent boost that injects freshness into every wash. A boost of freshness from wash to wash, Lenor Unstoppables keeps up to 12 weeks with boosted freshness (in storage), so your clothes are always ready to wear, infused with your favourite scent.Our scent experts recommend Unstoppables Lavish if you are looking for a perfect pairing of rich peach gourmand scent infused with creamy white floral notes blended with sweet vanilla and precious woods. For an optimal use, Lenor Unstoppables should be added into the empty drum before every wash; then add clothes, detergent, fabric conditioner, your usual laundry routine.
- A boost of freshness from wash to wash
- In-Wash scent booster including a pairing of peach scent infused with white floral, vanilla & woods notes
- Personalise the scent intensity by choosing the quantity of beads you want to use
- Pour beads directly into the empty drum before your laundry
- Lenor Unstoppables in-wash scent booster are available in different scents
- Pack size: 275G
2.4-Dimethyl-3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, 4-Tert-Butylcyclohexyl Acetate, Acetylcedrene, Allyl Cyclohexylpropionate, Amyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Delta-Damascone, Dihydromyrcene, Geranyl Acetate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hexyl Salicylate, Heliotropine, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Limonene, Methyl Cinnamate, Methylundecanal, Pentamethylheptenone, Tetramethyl Acetyloctahydronaphthalenes, Tetrahydrolinalool
- Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Dispose of contents / container in accordance with local regulations. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. May produce an allergic reaction.
- Procter & Gamble UK,
- KT13 0XP,
- (UK) 0800 328 8304 (IE) 1800 509 497
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Dispose of contents / container in accordance with local regulations. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. May produce an allergic reaction.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021