Tesco Frozen 12 Vegetable Samosas 216G
- Energy178kJ 43kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1114.54kJ (266.65kcal)
- Vegetables with garlic and coriander wrapped in filo pastry samosas.
- Mixed vegetables, garlic and coriander hand wrapped in filo pastry.
Vegetables (49%), Wheat Flour, Cottonseed Oil, Cooked Mashed Potato, Coriander Leaf, Garlic, Salt, Sugar, Red Chilli Powder, Onion Powder, Tomato Powder, Green Chilli, Garlic Powder, Ginger Powder, Cumin Seed, Colour (Paprika Extract), Cumin Powder, Black Pepper, Clove Powder, Cinnamon Powder, Cardamom, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Fenugreek Leaf, Turmeric Powder, Corn Starch.
Vegetables contain: Onion, Green Pepper, Carrot, Potato, Peas
- May contain sesame seeds, Nuts and Peanuts., For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts, nuts and sesame seeds.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: 170, 5, 190
Time: 14-16 mins
Instructions: 190°C / Fan 170°C/ Gas 5 For best results cook from frozen. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 14-16 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove all packaging.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One vegetable samosa (16g**)|
|Energy||1114.54kJ (266.65kcal)||178.33kJ (42.66kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016