Barilla Tortiglioni 500G
- Durum Wheat Semolina Pasta
- For recipe ideas and to find out more about Barilla, visit us at www.barilla.com
- Eating well, the Italian way
- Pasta is a nutritious food and one of the main ingredients of the Mediterranean diet, add a tomato sauce for a delicious Italian meal that everyone can enjoy.
- Enjoying food since 1877
- Since 1877 four generations of the Barilla family have been making pasta in Parma, Italy, with carefully selected durum wheat, water and an unmatched passion for the fine art of eating well. That's how Barilla has become Italy's No. 1 brand of pasta.
- N°1 in Italia*
- Cooking time in 12 minutes
- *Source: Nielsen Retail Index
- Pack size: 500g
Durum Wheat Semolina, Water
- May contain traces of Eggs if produced in the plant indicated with letter (A)
- May Contain: Eggs
Store in a cool dry place.
- Hob (From Ambient): Get the best from your pasta by cooking the Italian way.
- 1) Bring a pan of water to the boil (1 litre of water for every 100g of pasta). Add salt to taste.
- 2) Add pasta to boiling water.
- 3) For authentic "al dente" pasta, boil for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. For more tender pasta, boil for an additional minute.
- 4) Drain well and serve immediately with your sauce.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Italy
Number of uses
6 The package contains approximately 6 servings
Paper - Widely Recycled Carton
Name and address
- Barilla G. e R. Fratelli,
- Società per Azioni Via Mantova 166,
- For UK & Ireland:
- To contact Barilla: www.barilla.com
500 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100g||85g(1)||%RI(2)/85g|
|of which: Saturates g||0,5||0,4||2%|
|of which: Sugars g||3,5||3,0||3%|
|(1)85g = example of a serving. The package contains approximately 6 servings||-||-||-|
|(2) RI = Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016