Barilla Lasagne 500G
- Durum Wheat Semolina Pasta
- For recipe ideas and to find out more about Barilla, visit us at www.barilla.com
- Italy's No. 1 brand of pasta*
- *Source: Nielsen Retail Index.
- The delights of the authentic Italian lifestyle, collected in a selection of pasta shapes and recipes selected from Italy's endless culinary tradition, for a unique journey of taste.
- Famous throughout the world, Lasagne alla Bolognese is a rich and flavorful masterpiece of Emila Romagna cuisine, traditionally prepared with béchamel, meat-based sauces, and grated Parmigiano Reggiano.
- No pre-cooking
- Ready in 20 minutes
- Inspired by Emilia-Romagna, Italy
- Italy's No. 1 brand of pasta
- Pack size: 500g
Durum Wheat Semolina, Water
- May contain traces of Eggs
- May Contain: Eggs
Store in a cool dry place.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Italy
Preparation and Usage
- Lasagne Barilla Collozione, ready in 6 steps
- 1) In a saucepan, fry the onion, celery, carrot, bay leaf and minced meats in the oil until browned.
- 2) Add the tomato puree and water, then season with salt and pepper and cook for 20' over a medium heat.
- 3) Melt the butter in a large saucepan, then add the flour and all the hot milk. Whisk the mixture, adding salt and nutmeg, and bring to a boil.
- 4) Grease an ovenproof dish, spread a ladleful of béchamel and 4 tablespoons of the meat mixture over the base and then cover with one layer of Lasagne sheets. Sprinkle 15g of grated Parmigiano-Reggiano over each layer.
- 5) Repeat the previous step 4 times until you have created 5 layers, making sure you cover the corners of each sheet with plenty of béchamel and meat sauce.
- 6) Place the dish in the oven, preheated to 220°C, and bake for 20'. Next, take it out of the oven and leave to rest for 10'.
Number of uses
12 42g = example of a serving. The package contains approximately 12 servings
Name and address
- Barilla G. e R. Fratelli,
- Società per Azioni,
- Via Mantova,
- 166 Parma,
- For UK & Ireland: to contact Barilla: www.barilla.com
500 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100g||42g(1)||%RI(2)/42g|
|Of Which: Saturates g||0,5||0,2||1%|
|Of Which: Sugars g||3,5||1,5||2%|
|(1)42g = example of a serving. The package contains approximately 12 servings||-||-||-|
|(2)RI = Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016