- Durum Wheat Semolina Pasta
- For recipes ideas and to find out more about Barilla, visit us at: www.barilla.co.uk
- Italy's #1 brand of pasta*
- *Italy's N°1 brand in sales
- *Source: Nielsen Retail Index.
- Be inspired by a collection of pasta shapes from Italy's endless culinary tradition.
- Famous throughout the world, Lasagne is absolutely delicious with the classic Bolognese recipe; or why not try it with tasty crispy vegetables, and prepare to be delighted.
- Pack size: 500g
Durum Wheat Semolina, Water
- May contain traces of Soy and Eggs
Store in a cool dry place.
Preparation and Usage
- Cooking time: 20 min.
- Lasagne Barilla La Collezione with Napoletana Sauce and Vegetables in 7 Steps
- 1 Cut the zucchini, broccoli and bell peppers into small pieces. Sauté the vegetables in a non-stick pan with 1 tbs of extra virgin olive oil, for a few minutes, leaving the vegetables crunchy.
- 2 Add the Napoletana sauce; bring to a simmer, stirring well. Set aside.
- 3 Melt the butter, add the flour and stir well. Cook for a few minutes on very low heat to obtain a smooth, brownish cream (roux).
- 4 In a separate pot prepare béchamel sauce: heat the milk with a pinch of salt and a sprinkle of grated nutmeg; add the not milk to the mix of flour and butter, mix gently and bring to boil. Set aside.
- 5 Grease an oven tray. Put a layer of béchamel in the bottom, sprinkle some vegetables on top, set a layer of La Collezione Lasagne (no pre-cooking needed) and a pinch of grated parmesan.
- 6 Repeat this procedure 5 times, alternating layers of vegetables, Lasagne and béchamel. Finish with béchamel and parmesan cheese (be careful to have enough béchamel to cover completely the top of the fifth layer).
- 7 Oven-bake for 20' at 220 °C. Allow to rest 10 minutes out of the oven before serving.
Number of uses
The package contains 12 servings approximately
Name and address
- Imported by Euro Food Brands.
- Barilla G. e R. Fratelli,
- Società per Azioni,
- Via Mantova 166,
- For UK & Ireland:
- To contact Barilla: www.barilla.co.uk
|Of which: Saturates g||0.5||0.2||1%|
|Of which: Sugars g||3.5||1.5||2%|
|(1)42g = example of a serving. The package contains 12 servings approximately||-||-||-|
|(2)RI = Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019