- Energy1010kJ 242kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1010kJ / 242kcal
- Skin-on salmon (Salmo salar) fillets with a soy, honey and ginger sauce.
- Carefully chosen for freshness, paired with a sweet, aromatic sauce. Farmed in waters off the coast of Norway or Scotland. Boneless, with oriental inspired sauce with a zesty ginger and chilli kick. Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
- Carefully chosen for freshness, paired with a sweet, aromatic sauce
- Pack size: 248G
INGREDIENTS: Salmon (Fish) (87%), Soy, Honey & Ginger Sauce [Water, Muscovado Sugar, Soya Bean, Honey, Salt, Rice Wine, Spirit Vinegar, Cornflour, Concentrated Lime Juice, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Ginger Purée, Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Onion Extract, Chilli Flakes, Carrot, Tomato Powder, Lovage].
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 10 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: OVEN 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 Chilled: 23 mins. Pre-heat oven. Place foil tray on a baking tray in the centre of the oven. Cook for 18 minutes, then remove from the oven and pour the contents of the sachet evenly over the salmon. Return to the oven for a further 5 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Made using salmon farmed in Norway or Scotland (U.K.), see front of pack.
Preparation and Usage
Remove outer sleeve and film lid. Remove sachet of sauce and put to one side.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Sleeve. Recycle Tray. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||½ of a pack (110g**)||Per 100g|
|Energy||1010kJ / 242kcal||918kJ / 220kcal|
|Omega-3 (EPA & DHA)||1716mg||1560mg|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
|** When cooked according to instructions 248g typically weighs 220g.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021