- Energy1010kJ 242kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 918.10kJ (220.10kcal)
- Skin on salmon (Salmo salar) fillets with a soy, honey and ginger sauce.
- Carefully chosen for freshness, paired with a sweet, aromatic sauce. Farmed in waters off the coast of Norway or Scotland. Boneless, with oriental inspired sauce with a zesty ginger and chilli kick. Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
Salmon (Fish) (87%), Soy, Honey & Ginger Sauce.
Soy, Honey & Ginger Sauce contains: Water, Muscovado Sugar, Soya Bean, Salt, Honey, Rice Wine, Spirit Vinegar, Cornflour, Maltodextrin, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Sugar, Concentrated Lime Juice, Yeast Extract, Ginger Purée, Flavouring, Tomato Powder, Chilli Flakes, Lovage, Onion Extract
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 23 mins Place foil tray onto a baking tray in the centre of pre-heated oven. Cook for 18 minutes, then remove from the oven and pour over the contents of the sachet evenly over the salmon. Return to the oven for a further 5 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- When serving, ensure that the insert at the bottom of the pack is left in the foil tray.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Remove outer sleeve and film lid. Remove sachet of sauce and put to one side.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 10 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
248g e;248g e
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pack (110g**)|
|Energy||918.10kJ (220.10kcal)||1009.91kJ (242.11kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016