- A traditional slow cooked rich curry with black gram and red kidney beans
- 'Ashoka' - The World's Leading ethnic Indian Foods brand brings to you a complete range of ready-to-eat Indian delicacies. Each recipe, conjured by master chefs, brings out the rich aromatic flavours and tastes. Great care and meticulous detailing are essential ingredients of every recipe.
- Delhi Dal Makhani is a mild vegetarian dish with black gram beans and tomatoes blended into a thick richly sauce. Ideally served as a main dish with jeera pilaf (cumin rice), naan breads or chapatis.
- Chilli rating - mild
- Ready to eat
- Made in sunflower oil
- Just heat and eat
- Microwaveable in 2 minutes
- Gluten free
- No preservatives
- 100% vegetarian
- Suitable for vegans
- Pack size: 280g
Water, Black Gram, Onions, Coconut Milk, Sunflower Oil, Red Kidney Beans, Tomato Paste, Cashewnut, Ginger, Salt, Coriander Leaves, Garlic, Chilli Powder, Spices (Anistar, Black Cardamom, Black Pepper, Caraway, Cassia, Chilli, Clove, Salt, Coriander, Cumin, Dry Ginger, Fennel Seeds), Green Chilli, Turmeric Powder, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves
- Process in a facility that also processes Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Soya, Mustard & Sesame
Requires no refrigeration until the pouch is opened
- Hob (From Ambient): Take unopened foil pouch and immerse in boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove pouch, snip and serve.
- Microwave (From Ambient): Empty the contents of the pack in a microwaveable bowl and heat it for 2 minutes.
- Stir and serve.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of India
- Free From Preservatives
Name and address
- ADF Foods Ltd.,
- C-40, 40/1, 40/2, 40/3 GIDC,
- Industrial Estate,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us at: www.adf-foods.com
DO NOT USE THE INNER POUCH IF LEAKING OR BLOATED.
280 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100 g|
|Energy||479.8 Kj/ 114.6 Kcal|
|Of which Saturated||1.8 g|
|Of which Sugar||<0.5 g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016