Colgate Total Advanced Peppermint Mouthwash 500Ml
- Peppermint Blast Mouthwash
- Save Water
- Keep your smile bright, clean and healthier throughout the day with Colgate® Total® mouthwash. It's Colgate's® most advanced mouthwash with Advanced Pro-Guard™ technology to protect against germs for 12 hours - even after eating and drinking. That's something to smile about.
- This formula does not contain ethanol
- Alcohol free
- 12hr protection
- Healthier mouth between brushing
- Targets gum problems
- Fights bad breath
- Remineralises enamel
- Prevents tartar build-up
- Clinically tested by dentists
- Contains fluoride for cavity protection
- Pack size: 500ml
Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Zinc Lactate, Aroma, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Fluoride, Lactic Acid, Menthol, Sodium Saccharin, CI 17200, CI 42051, Contains: Sodium Fluoride (225 ppm F¯)
Preparation and Usage
- Use Colgate Total mouthwash twice a day and use Colgate Total toothpaste for more complete oral health.
Name and address
- GU2 8JZ.
- GU2 8JZ.
- Call free: 00-800-321-321-32
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 6
Do not swallow. Keep away from reach of children.
500 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019