- Energy356kJ 84kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 440.10kJ (103.80kcal)
- Smoked skin on haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus) fillets in a protective ice glaze.
- This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC’s standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org Our Frozen Smoked
Haddock (Fish) (86%), Water, Salt, Colours (Curcumin, Annatto)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 18 mins
Instructions: Place haddock skin side up on a baking tray lightly brushed with oil if desired. Cook in the centre of the oven. Leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Instructions: Place 1 fillet on a microwaveable plate skin side up.
Cover with film and pierce.
Heat of full power for 5 minutes (800W)/4 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- For best results cook from frozen.Remove all packaging.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product contains raw fish.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
360g (net of ice glaze)
360g (Net of ice glaze)
|Typical Values||100g contains||A typical cooked fillet (81g) contains|
|Energy||440.10kJ (103.80kcal)||356.48kJ (84.08kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016