Tesco 4 Prime Smoked Haddock Fillets 360G
- Energy221kJ 52kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 245kJ / 58kcal
- Smoked, dyed, skin on and boneless haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus) fillets in a protective ice glaze.
- Hand cut haddock, frozen for freshness to lock in flavour This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC's standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org
Haddock (Fish) (86%), Water, Salt, Colours (Curcumin, Annatto).
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep frozen at -18C or cooler., Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results oven cook. 200ºC / Fan 180ºC / Gas 6 18 mins Place skin side up on a lightly oiled baking tray and place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 18 minutes. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after cooking.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: 800W/ 900W 5 /4 mins
Place 1 fillet on a microwaveable plate skin side up.
Cover with clingfilm and pierce.
Cook on full power for 5 minutes (800W)/4 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 2 minutes after cooking.
Instructions: Lightly brush with oil. Place skin side down under a pre-heated grill for 18 minutes. Turn once. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after cooking.
Instructions: Place 1 fillet in a saucepan and half cover with water or milk. Cover and cook gently for 10-12 minutes. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after cooking.
- For best results cook from frozen.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: Do not eat raw.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
360g e (net of ice glaze)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One typical smoked haddock fillet|
|Energy||245kJ / 58kcal||221kJ / 52kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019