- Refillable EasyCut Cling Film Dispenser
- For information and other useful cooking tips from the cooks in our Bacofoil Kitchen, visit... www.bacofoil.co.uk
- European Patent: EP25717950B1
- Conforms to all current EC directives for food use.
- Film width 35cm. All dimensions are approx.
- Say Goodbye to tangled cling film with the sturdy EasyCut Cling Film dispensing system
- The Refillable dispenser is the easiest way to keep food fresh and reduce contamination
- Includes 10m Starter Roll
Store in a cool dry place (15°C - 20°C) away from sunlight and strong odours.
Preparation and Usage
- I'm quick and easy to use...
- 1 Open lid, pull back flap and pull the end of the film upwards.
- 2 Place film over food and close lid to cut. Lift lid to release.
- No more tangled mess!
- Read all instructions carefully prior to use.
- Refill this dispenser with Bacofoil® EasyCut™ Refill
- ...and to refill
- 1 Rotate end cap anti-clockwise to remove the cap and empty roll.
- 2 Insert new roll, replace the end cap and rotate to lock.
- After the use of approx. 300m of Bacofoil Cling Film the dispenser may need to be replaced to ensure the cutting function can perform at its best. When refilling use the unique Bacofoil EasyCut Cling Film Refill Roll.
- BE CAREFUL OF THE CONCEALED BLADE
- To avoid the danger of suffocation keep this product away from babies and small children.
- When cooking in a microwave Bacofoil Cling Film should not come into direct contact with food and should be used as a 'lidding agent' only. Do not use in conventional, combination or microwave browning ovens.
- Any problems?
- We obviously went this product to reach you in perfect conditions!
- If it's not, feel free to give us a call on +44 01952 678810 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BE CAREFUL OF THE CONCEALED BLADE WARNINGS: To avoid the danger of suffocation keep this product away from babies and small children. When cooking in a microwave Bacofoil Cling Film should not come into direct contact with food and should be used as a 'lidding agent' only. Do not use in conventional, combination or microwave browning ovens.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019