Jacquart Brut Mosaic 75Cl
- Brut - White French Wine
- A mosaic of growths, grape varieties and vintages, the iconic Champagne Jacquart blend elegantly expresses the unique traits of our graceful, fresh and refined house style.
- Chardonnay, the distinctive grape in our blend, adds upright character, Pinot noir imparts a light structure and Meunier more fleshy, fruity notes.
- Wine of France
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- A light, golden yellow colour. the bouquet is lovely and fresh with fruity grape and pear hints mingling with intense notes of bread crust. Fresh and rather powerful on the palate creating a balanced overall impression with a lovely long lasting finish.
Region of Origin
Alliance Champagne, Reims, France
Type of Closure
Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier, Chardonnay
- The grapes are sourced from exceptional terroirs, including the Grand Crus of the Cote des Blancs and the Montagne de Reims. The presence of 20% minimum reserve wine ensures regularity of style, while more than three years ageing and a light dosage of 10g/l result in a balanced and complex champagne.
- The Jacquart story is a history of the Champagne growers' efforts to control their own destiny rather than relying on the big Grande Marque houses as a route to market. In the early 1960s, a small group of growers realised that in order to build their own businesses in a sustainable way, they needed to launch their own Champagne instead of supplying grapes to the negociant middlemen or directly to the Grande Marques. The Champagne Jacquart brand was subsequently released for the first time in 1962 and the ‘Mosaïque' label chosen to represent the patchwork of grower families across the region, all joined together with a common vision.
- The home of Champagne Jacquart is the stunning Hôtel de Brimont in Reims, situated on the Boulevard Lundy in between Krug and Roederer
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 1 year
Produce of France
Preparation and Usage
- Serving temperature: 8 to 10ºC.
Name and address
- Élaboré Par Alliance Champagne,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019