I Heart Pinot Noir 75Cl
- Pinot Noir - Red Hungarian Wine
- Find us at www.iheartwines.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Here's how we see it...
- Smooth and elegant, a lighter bodied wine full of sweet plummy fruit and a hint of spice.
- Pinot Noir means 'pine black'; down to its colour and the way the grape bunch is pine cone shaped on the vine!
- ...but we'd love to hear what you think!
- We've sourced our wines from some of the best wine-producing regions in the world. The mission was simple, to make a great wine that we are sure you will enjoy. We didn't find this hard. We have found something that captures all we love about good wine right here in this bottle. Perfect for every occasion we love.
- Here at I heart we put our passion into creating straight-talking, great tasting wines for you to simply enjoy, whatever the occasion.
- Wine of Hungary
- Smooth & elegant
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- This is a smooth, medium bodied wine with sweet plummy fruit and a twist of herby spice, leading to a ripe and elegant palate.
Type of Closure
Jo Ahearne MW and Gábor Laczkó
- The grapes were harvested in September, at optimum ripeness. They are de-stalked and lightly crushed to gently release the juice, which is then fermented in stainless steel tanks, at controlled temperatures, to preserve freshness and purity of fruit flavours. Once the wine has finished fermentation it is filtered and prepared for bottling.
- i heart is an exciting new range of great quality, fruit-driven wines in stand-out, innovative and iconic packaging. The wines are ‘true to varietal' in style - if you love Pinot Noir then you will love i heart Pinot Noir! We have done the hard work for you and pre-selected great examples of everyone's favourite wines. All you have to do is follow your heart and pour yourself a glass.
- The grapes for the i heart Pinot Noir were sourced from all over Hungary, with chalky soils in the Etyek region resulting in crisp and fresh wines, fertile brown forest soil with high clay content from the south part of Lake Balaton and further south resulting in rich flavours. The Hungarian climate is well suited to vines, with a long growing season which ensures perfectly ripe fruit, producing really enjoyable fruit forward styles of wines.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Wine of Hungary
Preparation and Usage
- Try drinking alongside rich dishes like duck and spicy curries, or enjoy on its own.
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- I heart Wines GMBH,
- Biebricher Allee 142,
- 65187 Wiesbaden,
- Copestick Murray,
- SN8 4AN,
- Copestick Murray,
- SN8 4AN,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019