- White Spanish Wine
- A fresh and aromatic Mediterranean classic, made from Muscat of Alexandria and Gewürztraminer since 1976.
- Since it was founded in 1870, Familia Torres has managed to combine tradition and innovation with the aim of leading the premium quality wine sector, always producing with the utmost respect for the environment.
Familia Torres est. 1870
- Wine of Spain
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Fragrant and floral (lime blossom, acacia honey) with notes of fresh fruit (Muscat grapes, citrus) and passion fruit. Sensual and silky on the palate, delicate acidity (pink grapefruit).
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Miguel A Torres
- Fermented for 2 weeks in stainless steel at a controlled temperature of 16 ºC.
- Torres has over 150 years winemaking history and exports to over 150 countries. It is a family-run business, now on the 5th generation of family members. Launched in 1976, this wine is named after the green hue of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Catalonia is a region in the North East of Spain, with Barcelona as its capital city. It is one of the oldest winemaking regions in the whole of Europe - dating back to the time of the Phoenicians. The soil type is mainly limestone, which is perfect for viticulture.
- To ensure this wine is consumed at its best, please see best before date on: Bottle
Product of Spain
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- Miguel Torres, S.A.,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019