Tesco Cotes De Gascogne Blanc 75Cl
- Cotes de Gascogne Blanc IGP
- A vibrant wine with flavours of citrus and grapefruit and a refreshing crisp finish.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites. Contains Sulphites.
- A vibrant wine with flavours of citrus and grapefruit and a refreshing crisp finish
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Crisp & Dry
- The selected grapes are crushed, pressed and the must is then clarified. The must is then fermented under a carefully controlled temperature in order to preserve the fresh fruit aromas and flavours.
- In 1979 three wine cooperatives of Plaisance, Aignan and Saint-Mont in the Gers joined forces - and initials (PL for Plaisance, AI for Aignan and MONT for Saint-Mont) - to set up a united group of cooperatives and vineyards which became “Plaimont Producteurs”. In the space of several decades Plaimont Producteurs has become the leading producer of wine in the South-West of France.
- Located halfway between the Pyrenees and the Atlantic Ocean, in southwest of France, the vineyard is located on rounded clay and limestone hills. The climate enjoys the ocean influence from the Atlantic to the West and the influence of the mountains to the South.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within < > of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place. To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within one year of purchase. Once open, drink within two days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||per 125ml glass|
|Energy||252.94kJ (60.95kcal)||316.17kJ (76.18kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016