- Night Silicone Soother
- More MAM products for every step babies take on mambaby.com
- International Children Medical Research Society
- Scientific Panel of BAMED AG
- Glows in the dark*
- *Baby-safe material
- °BPA free: All MAM products are made from BPA free materials
- Scientifically Proven
- teamwork for maximum safety: Only after an OK from our Med-Experts is a MAM innovation ready for baby life.
- Skin-friendly thanks to big air holes and unique MAM dimples on the inside
- Curved for maximum comfort
- Button glows in the dark, so parents and babies can find it easily
- 100% baby-safe material
- MAM Design
- Symmetric shape, always fits perfectly in baby's mouth
- Designed with dentist for a healthy dental development
- Silk Teat®
- 94% Acceptance*
- MAM Silk Teat®: a silky skin-soft surface that babies like at once, because it feels familiar.
- Our soother are the result of unique MAM teamwork with paediatricians, dentist and orthodontists. Comfortable for babies, reassuring for parents: silky teat feeling, perfect fit and skin-friendly shape thanks to the special teat and shield design. Proven effect: A market research confirms that 94% of babies accept the MAM Silk Teat® thanks to its silk skin-soft surface. (*Market research 2010-2014, tested with 1.236 babies.) Available in 3 sizes - Safety and comfort for every baby age.
- More MAM Products
- Babies and parents can relax: Thanks to the MAM Clip, the soother stays clean and within easy reach in the dynamics of every baby life. The smart clip design enables one handed use. And the colours and motives have been given special attention so that they match baby's favourite soother - for a stylish look.
- The MAM Principle
- Parents are demanding. We at MAM are too. That's why, for over 35 years, we've been developing products along with experts from medicine, research & technology that are unique in function and design, support the individual development of every child and make everyday baby life easier.
- This product meets the requirements of European Standards EN 1400.
- Patent number: RCD 979299, GB 2013354
- Mother & Baby Awards 2007/8 Gold - Award for Excellence
- Orthodontically correct
- Steriliser & travel box
- Steriliser box 48h sterile
- Silk teat
Origin Free Text
Made in Europe
Preparation and Usage
- MAM Microwave steriliser & travel box
- For 2 soothers - just add water, insert soother and microwave!
- Soothers kept in unopened box star sterile for min. 48 hours.
- Instruction for use:
- Before first use boil in water for 5 minutes or sterilise. Allow to stand for a further 5 minutes before giving it to baby.
- During sterilisation a small amount of water may enter teat, This can be expelled by squeezing the teat. This is to ensure hygiene.
- Clean before each use.
- Do not use aggressive cleaning agents.
- Never dip the teat in sweet substances or medication. This can cause tooth decay.
- To ensure safety and hygiene REPLACE the soother every 1-2 months.
- Do not worry if the soother becomes lodged in the mount. It can not be swallowed and is designed to cope with such an event. Remove as gently as possible.
- Keep the soother in daylight - not direct sunlight - during the day so that the knob glows in the dark
- MAM recommends giving up soother usage at 3 years of age.
- Steriliser box instruction for use:
- Remove blue tamper-proof closure and any stickers from the box.
- Wash soothers and box with mild soapy water and then rinse with clean water before use. This is to ensure hygiene.
- When using the self-sterilising method. Please unsure the soother, box and microwave(including the waveguide-cover and turntable) are Completely Clean and free from dirt, food residue, fat or oil splashes. If not, this could lead to the product or box melting and microwave sparking or the waveguide cover burning!)
- First, hold box and fill to the mark with 25ml of water (Fig. A).
- Next, place soother(s) in the box with the teat facing down (Fig. B).
- Close box and teat in the microwave at 750 - 1000 watts.
- Set the microwave timer according to the number of boxes being simultaneously sterilized.
- Number of Double Boxes: 1, Recommended sterilising time in minutes: 3
- Number of Double Boxes: 2, Recommended sterilising time in minutes: 5
- Number of Double Boxes: 3, Recommended sterilising time in minutes: 6
- Follow the user manual instructions of your microwave. Do not put the steriliser box at the center of the turntable. Do not leave your microwave unattended during sterilisation process! Stop the microwaving process immediately if all of the water is vaporised.
- Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Open microwave. Caution! The box, water and soothers may still be vary hot after the 5 minute cooling period!
- Open box and drain remaining water. Leave soothers to dry in slightly open box.
- After microwave sterilisation, soothers kept in the closed box will remain sterile for a minimum of 48 hours.
- Check the temperature of the soothers before use!
- Improper water level, power level or time setting can damage the microwave, soothers and box result in poor disinfection!
- Keep steriliser-box away from children.
Name and address
- MAM (UK) Ltd,
- PO Box 271,
- TW11 8FT.
- For more information please contact:
- MAM (UK) Ltd,
- PO Box 271,
- TW11 8FT.
- Tel: 0208 943 8880
- Fax: 0208 943 8881
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 12
or your child's safety WARNING! INSPECT CAREFULLY BEFORE EACH USE. Pull the soother in all directions. Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness. Only use dedicated soother holders tested to EN 12586. Never attach other ribbons or cords to a soother, your child may be strangled by them. Do not leave a soother in direct sunlight or near a source of heat or leave in sterilising solution for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the teat.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016