- Mature cheddar cheese
- To find out if you might be lactose intolerant, take our quick test at
- "Whilst all mature cheddars are low in lactose we can guarantee ours is lactose free as we test every batch"
- Lactose free* mature cheddar cheese
- *Less than 0.03% lactose
- *We use rigorous scientific testing to ensure that Lactofree cheese contains no lactose, using the most accurate UKAS-accredited tests available, enabling us to detect lactose at a trace level of 0.03%. At this level our tests show that there is no lactose present in Lactofree.
- Can't live with lactose?
- We love cheese. Melted on toast, sliced on crackers, grated on jackets - it's all good. What's not so good is lactose, a sugar that's found in cows' milk that can cause stomach cramps, bloating and all manner of nasty side effects.
- Put cheese back on the menu
- Some cheeses are low in lactose, but Lactofree is tested so you can be confident it is lactose free.
- We also offer a lactofree cheese and soft cheese, as well as a range of products including dairy drink, yoghurts, spreadable and cream. So now you can tuck into all your old favourites again.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere
- Lactose free
- Made with cows milk
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 200g
- Free From: Lactose
- Contains: Milk
- Contains Milk Lactofree is not suitable for milk allergy sufferers. If in doubt please consult a health professional
Keep refrigerated., Once opened use within 7 days., Best Before:, See front of pack
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the UK
Number of uses
6 Contains approx 6 servings
Name and address
- Arla Foods,
- LS10 1AB.
- Arla Foods,
- LS10 1AB.
- Lactofree Customer careline: 0845 600 6688
200 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 30g serving|
|of which saturates||20.8 g||6.24g|
|of which sugar||0.1g||0.03g|
|Calcium||690 mg (86% RI†)||207mg (26% RI†)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016