- Energy420 kJ 100 kcal
- Fat3.0 g
- Saturates0.7 g
- Sugars1.9 g
- Salt1.06 g
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1022 kJ / 243 kcal
- 8 Stand 'N Stuff™ Soft Flour Tortillas, 1 Tomato cooking sauce, 1 Cool Herb Topping Mix.
- For up to date product information, news and recipes, you can follow us on:
- Facebook /oldelpasouk
- Instagram @oldelpasouk
- Twitter @oldelpasouk
- For more fantastic Mexican recipes visit www.oldelpaso.co.uk
- Old El Paso Kits are a great way to create the ultimate Mexican meal experience
- All Old El Paso Fajita, Enchilada or Burrito Kits are quick and easy - each kit contains wraps, salsa and a seasoning mix
- Why not try our Old El Paso Smoky BBQ Fajita kit, its a winner for the whole family! Try our delicious Old El Paso Cheesy Baked Enchilada Kit or Beans & Chili Burrito kit!
- Meet the Family
- Baked in the oven for cheesy perfection. Spice it up with jalapeños.
- Sizzling wraps for family sharing. Feel like a change, go veggie.
- A crispy, cheesy Mexican "toastie". Don't fancy chicken? Try it with beef.
- A parcel for big appetites.
- Tortillas: Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Chilli rating - cool - 3
- Preservative free
- Pack size: 329g
- 1 Topping Mix
- 1 Cooking Sauce
- 8 Stand 'N Stuff™ Soft Flour Tortillas
Stand 'N Stuff™ Soft Flour Tortillas (59%): Wheat Flour, Water, Stabiliser (Glycerol), Vegetable Oil (Sunflower Oil), Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Diphosphates, Calcium Phosphates), Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Dextrose, Salt, Cooking Sauce (39%): Water, Tomato Paste, Cream (13%), Sugar (contains Sulphites), Red Pepper, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Spices, Garlic Puree (contains Sulphites), Natural Flavourings, Paprika, Lemon Juice Concentrate (contains Sulphites), Dehydrated Vegetables, Modified Corn Starch, Chilli Pepper, Flavouring (contains Sulphites), Hydrolysed Chicken Meat, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Topping Mix (2%): Salt, Potato Maltodextrin, Sugar, Flavouring (contains Mustards and Barley ingredients), Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Fructose, Parsley Leaves, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Spices, Stabiliser (Gum Arabic)
Store in a cool, dry place.
Number of uses
8 Contains 8 portions
- Free From Preservatives
Name and address
- Manufactured for:
- General Mills International Sàrl,
- General Mills UK,
- P.O. Box 363,
- For any queries or advice on our products, you can contact us on:
- 0800 591 223 (UK)
- 1800 535 115 (ROI)
- General Mills UK,
- P.O. Box 363,
- UB8 1YT,
329 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100 g||Each taco (41g) (tortilla, cooking sauce and topping mix as sold):||%* (41g)|
|Energy||1022 kJ / 243 kcal||420 kJ / 100 kcal||5%|
|Fat||7.2 g||3.0 g||4%|
|of which saturates||1.8 g||0.7 g||4%|
|Carbohydrate||37.1 g||15.3 g||6%|
|of which sugars||4.6 g||1.9 g||2%|
|Fibre||2.8 g||1.1 g||-|
|Protein||6.1 g||2.5 g||5%|
|Salt||2.58 g||1.06 g||18%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 kJ/ 2 000 kcal)||-||-||-|
|Contains 8 portions||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019