- Prosecco Treviso Brut - White Italian Wine
- Wine of Italy
- Pack size: 750ml
- Contains Sulphites
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- After the grapes are harvested, they are gently crushed before being fermented. The resulting wine is then transferred into pressurized tanks where it undergoes the Charmat method of secondary fermentation which gives Prosecco its fizz.
- In 1887 the love and passion for the land of master winemaker Francesco Mionetto, the forefather of the family, led him to open the Mionetto winery set amidst the gently rolling hills of Valdobbiadene, in the heart of the Conegliano-Valdobbiadene DOCG area. In its one hundred and twenty-five years of history, Mionetto has become a flagship for the area and a shining example of Prosecco production on the international scene.
- With its elegance, Prosecco D.O.C. Treviso expresses the characteristics of Glera grapes of the province of Treviso, an area historically dedicated to producing top-quality Prosecco and which together with eight other provinces in Veneto and Friuli Venezia Giulia comprises the D.O.C. area.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of Italy
Name and address
- Mionetto S.P.A.,
- Mionetto S.P.A.,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Caution: contents under pressure. When opening bottle point away from body.
750 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016