- 6 x 70ml first infant milk from birth and 6 x standard teats
- A nutritionally complete breastmilk substitute for bottlefed babies which contains:
- - Nucleotides
- - Oligosaccharides
- - Long Chain Polyunsaturates
- It can be used for combination feeding or if baby is not being breastfed.
- Our starter pack contains:
- - 6x 70ml bottles of Cow & Gate First Infant milk.
- - 6 x teats.
- When it comes to looking after your little one, support, care and nutrition can all help. At Cow & Gate we want to lend a helping hand too. So if you've got a question or just want to find out more about our products and services then just give us a call on 0800 977 4000.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE
- Breastfeeding is best for babies. Cow & Gate first infant milk from birth should be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
- When bottle feeding, do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
- 6 x 70ml bottles
- 6 x teats
Demineralised Water, Skimmed Milk, Lactose (from Milk), Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Single Cell Oil) (contains Soy Lecithin), Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from Milk), Whey Protein Concentrate (from Milk), Emulsifier (Mono- & Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Calcium Phosphate, Vitamin C, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Calcium Hydroxide, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Taurine, Magnesium Oxide, Inositol, Iron Lactate, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulphate, Uridine 5'-Monophosphate Disodium Salt, Vitamin A, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, L-Carnitine, Adesonine 5'-Monophosphate, Inosine 5'-Monophosphate Disodium Salt, Vitamin D3, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate Disodium Salt, Copper Gluconate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Biotin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin K1, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate
Bottles should remain in the box or in a dark place to protect the contents from light., Gross Weight: 0.627kg
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Manufactured in the E.U.
Preparation and Usage
- Feeding guide 0-12 months
- Approx. age: 1 week▲; Approx weight: 3.5kg, 7 3/4lb; Single feed: 30-70ml; Feeds in 24 hours: 6
- Approx. age: up to 2 weeks▲; Approx weight: 3.5kg, 7 3/4lb; Single feed: 70-90ml; Feeds in 24 hours: 6-8
- Approx. age: 2-4 weeks; Approx weight: 3.9kg, 8 1/2lb; Single feed: 120ml; Feeds in 24 hours: 5-6
- Approx. age: 4-8 weeks; Approx weight: 4.7kg, 10 1/2lb; Single feed: 150ml; Feeds in 24 hours: 5-6
- Approx. age: 8-12 weeks; Approx weight: 5.4kg, 12lb; Single feed: 180ml; Feeds in 24 hours: 5-6
- Approx. age: 3-4 months; Approx weight: 6.2kg, 13 3/4lb; Single feed: 180ml; Feeds in 24 hours: 5-6
- Approx. age: 4-5 months; Approx weight: 6.9kg, 15 1/4lb; Single feed: 210ml; Feeds in 24 hours: 5-6
- Approx. age: 5-6 months▲▲; Approx weight: 7.6kg, 16 3/4lb; Single feed: 210ml; Feeds in 24 hours: 5-6
- ▲ Newborn babies may take only small amounts of infant formula to start with.
- ▲▲ Assumes weaning at 6 months.
- Your baby may need more or less than the feeding guide above. This information is given as a guide only.
- How to use
- Unscrew cap, add sterilised teat.
- Feeds can be fed at room temperature or warmed if required.
- When warming the feed remember to test the temperature on your wrist before feeding the baby.
- Do not heat in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- Discard any unused feed within 1 hour.
- Bottles and teats are for single use only.
Name and address
- Nutricia Ltd,
- BA14 0XQ.
- Cow & Gate Ireland,
- Block 1,
- Deansgrange Business Park,
- Want to know more?
- Got a question or just want to find out more? Give us a call. We'll be happy to chat to you about feeding your little one or about any of our products and services.
- UK 0800 977 4000
- ROI 1-800 570 570
- Quality guarantee: This product should reach you in perfect condition. If it is not satisfactory, please contact us. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
- Nutricia Ltd,
- BA14 0XQ.
- Cow & Gate Ireland,
- Block 1,
IMPORTANT NOTICE Breastfeeding is best for babies. Cow & Gate first infant milk from birth should be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist or other professional responsible for maternal and child care. When bottle feeding, do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100ml|
|Energy||275kJ / 66kcal|
|of which, saturates||1.5g|
|of which, unsaturates||1.9g|
|of which LCPs†||0.016g|
|- Arachidonic acid (AA)||0.006g|
|- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||0.006g|
|of which, sugars||7.2g|
|of which, lactose||7g|
|Vitamin A||55µg RE|
|†LCPs = Long Chain Polyunsaturated fatty acids||-|
|**GOS/FOS = Galacto-& Fructo- Oligosaccharides||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016