Reeses Nut Bar 47G
- Crunchy peanuts, peanut butter, creamy caramel and chocolate flavoured coating
- REESE'S Nut Bar starts with a core of smooth peanut butter covered with crunchy peanuts, chewy caramel and enrobed in creamy chocolate flavoured coating.
- The original Reese's Peanut Butter Cup was created in 1928 as a partnership between H.B. Reese and Milton Hershey. Since then, the Reese's family has grown to include a variety of flavours and forms. Today, you can try Reese's products in dark chocolate, white chocolate, snack-sized pieces and candy bars.
- Pack size: 47g
Chocolate Flavoured Coating (40%) [Sugar*; Cocoa Butter; Cocoa Mass; Whole Milk Powder; Lactose (Milk); Milk Fat; Nonfat Milk Powder; Emulsifiers (Soya Lecithin* (E322), Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate (E476))], Peanuts (26%); Peanut Butter (17%) [Peanuts; Sugar*; Dextrose*; Salt; Corn Syrup*; Antioxidant (TBHQ (E319))], Caramel (17%) [High Fructose Corn Syrup*; High Maltose Corn Syrup*; Artificial Sweetener, Sorbitol (E420); Sugar*; Corn Syrup*; Palm Kernel Oil; Whey Powder (Milk); Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk); Salt; Artificial Vanilla Flavour; Emulsifier (Mono-and Diglycerides (E471) from Soya Bean); Caramel Colour (E150D)], *Produced from genetically modified Sugar Beets, Corn and Soya Beans
To keep this product in perfect condition store in a cool, dry place (16°C-18°C) and consume before the date given.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Manufactured in the United States of America
Name and address
- The Hershey Company,
- 100 Crystal A Drive,
- PA 17033-0815,
- Hershey International,
- Please send comments within EU to:
- Hershey International,
- c/o A.I.B. International,
- P.O. Box 11,
- KT22 7YZ,
- Questions or comments?
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g:|
|Energy||2220 kJ/530 kcal|
|of which: Saturates||9.9g|
|of which : Sugars||44.5g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016