A tablespoon of flavoured air, no substance to it at all, it does not look like the picture. Not worth the money
Dear oh dear...
The British public make me laugh! It's a mousse, it tastes like After Eight, it's in a small pot. Now get a grip!
Something Very Wrong..
Very poor, the mousse tasted minty, but bland... the dark chocolate is too strong, but would make an excellent adhesive. Could not find even the most tenuous link to the well loved after dinner treat.. Maybe someone left some of the ingredients out? I have given it one star because I had to. Really, it rates Zero.....
Don’t waste your money on these. No flavour except the bitterness of the dark chocolate
Not even my wife would eat this ....
I've actually found a puddng my wife won't eat. She got halfway through it and refused to eat any more. I tolerated it but certainly wouldn't buy again. The mousse isn't too bad but the chocolate has a very bitter taste and aftertaste. Really not a nice product. I gave this a two star as it as tolerable but changed to a 1 start at the end of writing this as the bitter after taste is still there ....
AVOID AT ALL COSTS !!!
Absolutely horrible !!! - Like trying to eat frothed up raw egg whites with sharp tasteless chocolate shards stuck to the sides of the plastic pot. Probably the worst thing I have tried to eat EVER !!! I had to give 1 star to post the review but please deduct at least 10 to gain the true rating.
really lovely texture and tastes adorable. Very re
really lovely texture and tastes adorable. Very refreshing treat.
Tasty, light and refreshing
Very refreshing and light. Agree with the other comments that the picture is misleading, however they are delicious.
Awful, worst mousse ever