- Energy1274 kJ 303 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 396 kJ
- 2 Minute Noodles Masala
- Bringing you classic Indian noodles, Maggi 2 Minute Masala Noodles are simply delicious, quick noodles. Part of our World Foods range, these Masala noodles are made in India, and flavoured with authentic herbs and spices sourced and grown in India.
- Maggi 2 Minute Masala Noodles are so simple to make and are ready in just two minutes. Each pack contains a noodle cake and a Masala flavour sachet, ready to prepare a bowl of delicious masala-flavour Maggi noodles, free from Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil.
- Simply break the block of Maggi 2 Minute Noodles into four pieces and put the noodles and the Masala flavouring into a pan of 225ml boiling water. Cook for 2 minutes whilst stirring occasionally and then serve.
- With our World Foods range, we're proud to celebrate the fact that people all over the world love Maggi®. From Nigeria to India, whether you're looking for a taste of home or a chance to explore something new, you can find what you're looking for with Maggi® World Foods.
- Maggi® was founded in 1872 by Swiss entrepreneur Julius Maggi, a pioneer of food production who was passionate about producing accessible, deliciously nutritious food. Today, this passion lives on in everything we do over at Maggi®.
- Our passion for taste and quality shines through in all our recipes; from So Juicy® to So Tender®, from recipe mixes to stocks, from noodles to seasoning. Inspire a love of homemade cooking every day with Maggi®!
- Look out for other authentic flavours from India like Maggi 2 Minute Chapata Noodles!
- For more tasty meal ideas visit www.maggi.co.uk
- Delicious masala flavour instant noodles; so simple to make!
- Each pack contains noodles and a sachet of Masala flavouring
- Made in India; part of our amazing World Foods range!
- Ready in just two minutes
- Pack size: 70g
Noodles: Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Potassium Chloride, Acidity Regulators (Potassium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate), Humectant (Pentasodium Triphosphate), Thickener (Guar Gum), Seasoning Sachet: Hydrolysed Peanut Protein, Noodle Cake* (with Gluten), Sugar, Spices (Coriander, Red Chilli Pepper, Turmeric, Cumin, Aniseed, Fenugreek, Ginger, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Nutmeg, Clove), Onion, Corn Starch, Garlic, Palm Oil, Salt, Colour (Sulphite Ammonia Caramel), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate), Potassium Chloride, Flavour Enhancers (Disodium 5'-Ribonucleotides), *See noodles ingredients list
- May contain Milk and Soya
- May Contain: Milk, Soya
Store cool and dry
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of India
Preparation and Usage
- 2 Minutes to Great Taste
- 1 Break the Noodles into four parts.
- 2 Add Noodles and Flavour Sachet powder to 250ml of boiling water.
- 3 Cook for 2 minutes in an open pan. Stir occasionally. Do not drain remaining water.
Number of uses
1 Makes one serving
Name and address
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g**||Per Serving**||% RI*|
|Energy||396 kJ||1274 kJ||-|
|-||94 kcal||303 kcal||15%|
|of which: saturates||1.5g||4.9g||25%|
|of which: sugars||0.4g||1.4g||2%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-||-|
|**Pack + 250ml water; basis for per 100g||-||-||-|
|Makes one serving||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016