- For the Comfort Creations range our perfume experts have taken inspiration from some of nature's most precious ingredients to create a memorable scent. The aroma of rich sandalwood has been sweetened with honeysuckle, while delicious hints of vanilla and exotic frangipani complete this long-lasting fragrance.
- As well as locking in lasting freshness and fabulous fragrance into every wash, our range of Comfort Creations fabric softeners add super softness to your favorite clothes. Used regularly, they work wonders on fabrics, smoothing fibres for easy ironing.
- How to use:
- Pour a 35ml dose straight into the correct compartment of your washing machine drawer along with your favorite laundry detergent for lasting freshness. Do not pour directly on to fabrics.
- Choose the right wash setting and let your machine take care of the rest, as it releases the Honeysuckle & Sandalwood softener during the final rinse cycle. Use Comfort in every wash to maintain garment colour and keep your family’s clothes looking and feeling soft.
- Comfort Creations comes in a range of outstanding fragrances including blueberry & jasmine, strawberry & lily, waterlily & lime, tuberose & vanilla and cherry blossom & sweet pea. Use alongside your clothes detergent for best results versus concentrated Comfort Pure
- Blended by perfume experts, Comfort Creations Honeysuckle & Sandalwood Fabric 1.16L contains fantastic fragrances made to delight your senses
- Each wash locks in the sweetness of the Honeysuckle & Sandalwood scent, giving you 100% more fragrance in every drop
- Use alongside laundry detergent in every wash to give clothes super softness and lasting freshness
- Works wonders on fabric fibres making them perfect for easy ironing
- Helps maintain colour and shine to help clothes stay looking their best for longer
- One of a range of outstanding fragrances in the comfort creations family
- Pack size: 1.16litre
5-15%: Cationic surfactants. <5%: Perfume, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Amyl Cinnamal, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Benzisothiazolinone
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- To use: dose into your washing machine drawer. Wash and dry hands after use. Do not pour directly onto fabrics. Store between 5°C and 25°C. You don't need to dilute
Name and address
- Freepost ADM1000,
- SW1A 2XX
- Unilever Ireland,
- 20 Riverwalk,
Contains Benzisothiazolinone. May produce an allergic reaction Keep away from children. Keep away from eyes. If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019