Tesco 6 Vanilla Slices 240G
- Energy577kJ 138kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1506.41kJ (359.27kcal)
- Layers of puff pastry filled with strawberry and apricot sauces and a vanilla flavour filling, topped with a layer of fondant and chocolate flavour sauce.
- The perfect treat to end a meal or as these mid morning or afternoon delights to have with your cup of tea. These delicious slices defrost in only 35 to 40 minutes. *TBC
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Skimmed Milk, Water, Palm Oil, Glucose Syrup, Rapeseed Oil, Maltodextrin, Pork Gelatine, Strawberry Purée, Apricot Purée, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Acacia, Sucrose Esters of Fatty Acids), Thickeners (Sodium Alginate, Pectin), Rice Starch, Salt, Cocoa Mass, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Tartaric Acid (L(+)-)), Stabilisers (Trisodium Citrate, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Condensed Skimmed Milk, Flavouring, Concentrated Elderberry Juice, Saffron Flower Extract, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Processing Aid (Potassium Sorbate)
- Free From: Soya or Soya derivatives,
- May contain Nuts.For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts, nuts, egg and soya.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Remove all packaging and arrange on a serving tray or plateDefrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours in the refrigerator.Alternatively defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 35 minutes at room temperature.Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use on the same dayDo not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One Slice (38g)|
|Energy||1506.41kJ (359.27kcal)||576.96kJ (137.60kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016