- A thick paste of premium grade sesame seeds
- For more recipes, product information and tips, visit us online at...
- Natural Tahini Premium Quality Sesame Seed Paste is made from ground, hulled Humera Sesame Seeds.
- Widely used in North African, Middle Eastern, Greek and Turkish cuisine, it is served as a dip on its own, or used to make a dressing, or as an essential ingredient in Houmous or Baba Ganoush.
- Tahini can be used as a sauce to drizzle over Falafel, Salads or Wraps. It is also the main ingredient in traditional halva, a fudgelike Tahini-based dessert popular across the Arab world. Roasting vegetables with Tahini can also give them a delicious nutty flavour.
- Or try using Tahini in a more contemporary way - because of its smooth, rich flavour, it can be spread on toast as an alternative to Peanut Butter or drizzled into porridge. It can also be used to make vegan fudge or added to desserts as a dairy-free way to make them creamier.
- Premium quality sesame seed paste, ready to use, no added sugar, no added salt.
- Natural Tahini is free from wheat, gluten and dairy, suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Al'Fez is the leading Moroccan & Middle Eastern food brand and we have put together a delightful selection of North African and Middle Eastern inspired products for you to enjoy.
- Sauces, dressings, spice blends and core ingredients help you to quickly and easily recreate Moroccan and Lebanese classics: from tagines to spiced couscous and delicious falafel to aromatic kebabs. Discover a whole new world with Al'Fez.
- Premium quality sesame seed paste
- Ready to use
- Tahini is free from wheat, gluten and dairy
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Pack size: 160g
Ground Humera Sesame Seeds
- Free From: Dairy, Gluten, Wheat
Once opened keep out of sunlight and use within 3 months., Best Before: See base/cap
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Serving Suggestions
- Use as a spread on toast, like peanut butter
- Make authentic Houmous or Baba Ganoush
- Use as a dressing with Falafel, salads, wraps
- To make a Tahini Dip/Dressing
- Mix thoroughly 1/2 jar Tahini, 1/4 cup water, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1 crushed garlic clove, salt/pepper to taste.
- Tip! Adjust water/Tahini for required consistency.
- Separation is a natural occurance. Stir well before use.
Name and address
- Alfez Ltd,
- BS16 3LD.
- Alfez Ltd,
- BS16 3LD.
160 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g|
|Of which Saturates:||10 g|
|Of which Sugars:||0 g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016