- A thick, tomato based sauce with an authentic Morrocan flavour.
- For more recipes, product information and tips, visit us online at...
- Moroccan Meatball Sauce is an aromatic tomato-based sauce enriched with a blend of Spices to complement a variety of dishes including classic Moroccan Meatballs.
- Use as a base for casseroles, as a cooking sauce, a pour over sauce or as a dip straight from the jar. Also terrific with lamb, chicken or vegetables as a casserole or tagine and delicious served with couscous or rice.
- Quick and easy, Chilli rating - medium - 2, suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Gorgeously aromatic sauce for authentic Moroccan meatballs and more.
- Al'Fez is the leading Moroccan & Middle Eastern food brand and we have put together a delightful selection of North African and Middle Eastern inspired products for you to enjoy.
- Sauces, dressings, spice blends and core ingredients help you to quickly and easily recreate Moroccan and Lebanese classics: from tagines to spiced couscous and delicious falafel to aromatic kebabs. Discover a whole new world with Al'Fez.
- Chilli rating - medium - 2
- Gorgeously aromatic sauce for authentic Moroccan meatballs
- Quick & easy
- Pack size: 350g
Water, Diced Tomatoes (28%), Diced Onion, Seasoning (Red Bell Peppers, Sugar, Garlic, Salt, Star Anise, Cumin, Coriander, Chilli), Rapeseed Oil, Tomato Paste (4%), Sugar, Garlic Puree (2%), Modified Maize Starch, Dried Coriander Leaf, Acidity Regulator (Citric cid)
- May Contain: Nuts, Sesame
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened keep refrigerated use within 3 days
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- 1 Brown 10 - 12 meatballs for 5 mins. Drain off excess oil.
- 2 Adds sauce. Reduce heat, cover and cook over a low heat for 15 - 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until cooked through.
- 3 Serve with couscous, rice, pasta or warm flatbread.
- Tip! Garnish with fresh coriander and a dollop of sour cream
Number of uses
Name and address
- Alfez Ltd,
- BS16 3LD.
- Alfez Ltd,
- BS16 3LD.
350 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100g|
|of which saturates||0.3g|
|of which sugars||8.8g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019