Mr.Kipling Sticky Toffee Sponge Puddings 2X95g
- Energy1335kJ 317kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1335kJ
- Golden syrup (8%) and treacle (2.5%) sponge covered with toffee sauce (42%).
- Mr Kipling, what a lovely fellow. A proper all rounder and a man with a belief that if something is worth doing, it is worth doing exceedingly well indeed. So it is with Mr Kipling cakes. It's why his pudding make such a splendid end to cosy meals or lazy lunches.
- Ready in 30 seconds
- 100% natural flavours & no artificial colours
- No hydrogenated fat
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 95g
Toffee Sauce (Glucose Syrup, Water, Humectant (Vegetable Glycerine), Sweetened Condensed Milk, Unsalted Butter (Milk), Maize Starch, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Treacle, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Flavouring), Water, Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Dates, Golden Syrup (Partially Inverted Refiners Syrup), Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Brown Sugar, Treacle, Dried Egg, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate), Rice Flour
- May Contain: Nuts
Best stored in a cool, dry place
- Microwave (From Ambient): This product is not suitable for heating in a conventional oven
- (based on an 800W (E) Oven):
- 1) Heat each pudding individually
- 2) Remove seal, ensuring all film is removed
- 3) Place the pudding upside down on a small microwaveable plate and heat on full power for 30 seconds.
- We advise not to leave microwave unattended
- 4) Remove from the microwave gently and lift the pot away immediately to allow the sauce to flow properly
- Caution: pot and contents will be very hot so we advise you use oven gloves or similar
- 5) Leave to stand for 1 minute before consuming
- 6) Do not reheat
- Microwave ovens may vary in performance. The above is given as a guide only. Adjust times for other microwave ratings.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Carefully baked in the UK
Place of Provenance
Baked in Britain
Number of uses
2 This pack contains 2 portions
- Free From Artificial Colours
Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled Lid Plastic - Check Local Recycling Pot Card - Widely Recycled Sleeve
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Mr Kipling Quality Guarantee:
- We want you to enjoy these Sticky Toffee Sponge Puddings at their very best. If you are not completely satisfied, or if you have any questions or comments, please retain the packaging and contact our consumer care team.
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Visit www.mrkipling.co.uk
- 0800 0223393 (between 9.00am and 5.00pm Mon - Fri)
- ROI 1800 93 2814 (between 9.00am and 5.00pm Mon - Fri)
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
2 x 95 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per pudding (100g)|
|of which Saturates||3.7g||3.7g|
|of which Sugars||31.9g||31.9g|
|This pack contains 2 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016