- Energy1233kJ 295kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1957kJ / 468kcal
- 2 Chocolate sponge cakes filled with chocolate sauce, topped with chocolate fudge flavour frosting and a chocolate decoration.
- Chocolate sauce centre Chocolate sponge topped with chocolatey fudge flavour frosting for a rich treat
INGREDIENTS: Chocolate Fudge Flavour Frosting (37%) [Icing Sugar, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Water, Dried Glucose Syrup, Glucose Syrup, Salt, Flavouring, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Colours (Curcumin, Annatto)], Sugar, Pasteurised Egg, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Rapeseed Oil, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Milk, Chocolate Decoration (2.0%) [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring], Glucose Syrup, Humectant (Vegetable Glycerine), Cocoa Mass, Modified Maize Starch, Whey Powder (Milk), Palm Kernel Oil, Raising Agents (Potassium Carbonate, Disodium Diphosphate, Calcium Phosphates), Water, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Soya Lecithins), Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Propionate), Flavouring, Maize Starch, Acidity Regulator (Potassium Hydroxide).
- May contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One cupcake (63g)|
|Energy||1957kJ / 468kcal||1233kJ / 295kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019