Tesco Seasonal New Potatoes 750G
- Energy529kJ 125kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 302kJ (71kcal)
- Seasonal new potatoes are best served either boiled or steamed.
- These potatoes are the best in season, early crop potatoes. Grown by dedicated
- farmers on only the best land, seasonal new potatoes come from different
- origins depending on the time of year to ensure you receive the best taste and
- quality. Expect to find Jersey Royals, Ayrshire, Cornish, Majorcan, Italian and
- Cypriot potatoes throughout the year. These freshly harvested crops have
- delicate fluffy skins, so only need a quick scrub. They taste delicious steamed
- or boiled potato and can be eaten hot and cold as part of a potato salad.
- Hob ~ for boiled
- Place potatoes in saucepan. Add just enough cold water to cover and add salt if
- desired. Cover with lid, bring to boil and simmer for 20 -25 minutes or until
- tender. Drain and serve.
- Steam ~ for steamed
- Place potatoes in a steamer above a pan of boiling water. Cover with lid and
- steam for 20 -25 minutes or until tender. Once cooked stand for 2 minutes
- before serving.
- Scrub gently and rinse well.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||A typical 175g serving contains|
|Energy||302kJ (71kcal)||529kJ (125kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Other Nutrition Information
When boiled in unsalted water according to instructions.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016